Square Enix hints at a Tomb Raider reveal at VGX
It seems that Square Enix has some Tomb Raider news to announce at the beginning of December.
Xbox One and PS4 versions of this year's Tomb Raider release have already popped up on the Brazilian ratings board website.
Crystal Dynamics already has a next-gen sequel to the game in the works and Xbox One and PS4 ports of the game would not be a huge jump especially given how nice the PC version was.
"It's so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," a Square Enix rep told IGN on the rumours.
The only major gaming event that springs to mind is Spike's VGX awards ceremony which is due to take place on the 7th of December so expect some news then.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release