Square Enix hints at a Tomb Raider reveal at VGX
It seems that Square Enix has some Tomb Raider news to announce at the beginning of December.
Xbox One and PS4 versions of this year's Tomb Raider release have already popped up on the Brazilian ratings board website.
Crystal Dynamics already has a next-gen sequel to the game in the works and Xbox One and PS4 ports of the game would not be a huge jump especially given how nice the PC version was.
"It's so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," a Square Enix rep told IGN on the rumours.
The only major gaming event that springs to mind is Spike's VGX awards ceremony which is due to take place on the 7th of December so expect some news then.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes