Square Enix hints at a Tomb Raider reveal at VGX
It seems that Square Enix has some Tomb Raider news to announce at the beginning of December.
Xbox One and PS4 versions of this year's Tomb Raider release have already popped up on the Brazilian ratings board website.
Crystal Dynamics already has a next-gen sequel to the game in the works and Xbox One and PS4 ports of the game would not be a huge jump especially given how nice the PC version was.
"It's so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," a Square Enix rep told IGN on the rumours.
The only major gaming event that springs to mind is Spike's VGX awards ceremony which is due to take place on the 7th of December so expect some news then.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side