Square Enix hints at a Tomb Raider reveal at VGX
It seems that Square Enix has some Tomb Raider news to announce at the beginning of December.
Xbox One and PS4 versions of this year's Tomb Raider release have already popped up on the Brazilian ratings board website.
Crystal Dynamics already has a next-gen sequel to the game in the works and Xbox One and PS4 ports of the game would not be a huge jump especially given how nice the PC version was.
"It's so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," a Square Enix rep told IGN on the rumours.
The only major gaming event that springs to mind is Spike's VGX awards ceremony which is due to take place on the 7th of December so expect some news then.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year