Square Enix hints at a Tomb Raider reveal at VGX
It seems that Square Enix has some Tomb Raider news to announce at the beginning of December.
Xbox One and PS4 versions of this year's Tomb Raider release have already popped up on the Brazilian ratings board website.
Crystal Dynamics already has a next-gen sequel to the game in the works and Xbox One and PS4 ports of the game would not be a huge jump especially given how nice the PC version was.
"It's so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," a Square Enix rep told IGN on the rumours.
The only major gaming event that springs to mind is Spike's VGX awards ceremony which is due to take place on the 7th of December so expect some news then.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave