Battlefield 3 not coming to Steam?
EA has published the list of digital retailers that will be offering Battlefield 3 to download on the PC.
The list includes the usual suspects like GamersGate and Direct2Drive but Steam is conspiculously absent from that list.
The list has now been pulled from the internet but Steam's absence from the list adds credence to the perceived friction between EA and Valve after the launch and subsequent pulling of Crysis 2 from Steam.
EA explained their portfolio's online availability: "When a download service forbids publishers from contacting players with patches, new levels, items and other services - it disrupts our ability to provide the ongoing support players expect from us. At present, this is the case with only one download service. While EA offers its entire portfolio to this site, they have elected to not post many of our games. We hope to find a mutually agreeable solution to this issue soon."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though