EA hiring for more Dead Space
There may be no official word on a new Dead Space game but that doesn't mean EA aren't working on one.
New job vacancies posted on EA's jobs board on their website have appeared for senior development director, audio director and senior VFX artist to work on Visceral's hit sci-fi horror series.
The ads all stated: "This is a major opportunity to greatly contribute to an exciting unique franchise." Indeed it is.
EA did delay Dead Space 2 several times before release so we probably shouldn't expect an announcement on Dead Space 3 any time soon. Still, at least we know that there's something on the way.
Dead Space 2 arrived in January of this year and we gave it 92 percent. If you missed it check out our review.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold