EA hiring for more Dead Space
There may be no official word on a new Dead Space game but that doesn't mean EA aren't working on one.
New job vacancies posted on EA's jobs board on their website have appeared for senior development director, audio director and senior VFX artist to work on Visceral's hit sci-fi horror series.
The ads all stated: "This is a major opportunity to greatly contribute to an exciting unique franchise." Indeed it is.
EA did delay Dead Space 2 several times before release so we probably shouldn't expect an announcement on Dead Space 3 any time soon. Still, at least we know that there's something on the way.
Dead Space 2 arrived in January of this year and we gave it 92 percent. If you missed it check out our review.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3