EA hiring for more Dead Space
There may be no official word on a new Dead Space game but that doesn't mean EA aren't working on one.
New job vacancies posted on EA's jobs board on their website have appeared for senior development director, audio director and senior VFX artist to work on Visceral's hit sci-fi horror series.
The ads all stated: "This is a major opportunity to greatly contribute to an exciting unique franchise." Indeed it is.
EA did delay Dead Space 2 several times before release so we probably shouldn't expect an announcement on Dead Space 3 any time soon. Still, at least we know that there's something on the way.
Dead Space 2 arrived in January of this year and we gave it 92 percent. If you missed it check out our review.
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare