EA hiring for more Dead Space
There may be no official word on a new Dead Space game but that doesn't mean EA aren't working on one.
New job vacancies posted on EA's jobs board on their website have appeared for senior development director, audio director and senior VFX artist to work on Visceral's hit sci-fi horror series.
The ads all stated: "This is a major opportunity to greatly contribute to an exciting unique franchise." Indeed it is.
EA did delay Dead Space 2 several times before release so we probably shouldn't expect an announcement on Dead Space 3 any time soon. Still, at least we know that there's something on the way.
Dead Space 2 arrived in January of this year and we gave it 92 percent. If you missed it check out our review.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year