EA hiring for more Dead Space
There may be no official word on a new Dead Space game but that doesn't mean EA aren't working on one.
New job vacancies posted on EA's jobs board on their website have appeared for senior development director, audio director and senior VFX artist to work on Visceral's hit sci-fi horror series.
The ads all stated: "This is a major opportunity to greatly contribute to an exciting unique franchise." Indeed it is.
EA did delay Dead Space 2 several times before release so we probably shouldn't expect an announcement on Dead Space 3 any time soon. Still, at least we know that there's something on the way.
Dead Space 2 arrived in January of this year and we gave it 92 percent. If you missed it check out our review.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft