Comic Con bringing news for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
The San Diego Comic Con will be taking over California and the rest of the internet next week when the event kicks off on Thursday, July 21st.
It appears there will be a Comic Con panel featuring the games producer, Ryota Niitsuma.According to the panel description you can expet to hearsome "fantastic news" about the game. The panel takes place on Saturday morning at 11 AM and here's the description: "Fighting fans! Come to this panel to hear the fantastic news about this legendary fighting game franchise straight from producer Ryota Niitsuma. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek as well as a chance to come onstage to showcase your fighting skills against each other for fantastic prizes."
So, what can we expedct from this panel? New downloadable content? A new version of the game perhaps? I know some fighting fans would certainly like to see Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in its original 2D glory from the days of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
The panel will conclude with a Q&A session for fans tolearn more about the infamous fighter. If you're headed to Comic Con next week, here's a the full schedule to take plan your days accordingly.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit