Comic Con bringing news for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
The San Diego Comic Con will be taking over California and the rest of the internet next week when the event kicks off on Thursday, July 21st.
It appears there will be a Comic Con panel featuring the games producer, Ryota Niitsuma.According to the panel description you can expet to hearsome "fantastic news" about the game. The panel takes place on Saturday morning at 11 AM and here's the description: "Fighting fans! Come to this panel to hear the fantastic news about this legendary fighting game franchise straight from producer Ryota Niitsuma. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek as well as a chance to come onstage to showcase your fighting skills against each other for fantastic prizes."
So, what can we expedct from this panel? New downloadable content? A new version of the game perhaps? I know some fighting fans would certainly like to see Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in its original 2D glory from the days of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
The panel will conclude with a Q&A session for fans tolearn more about the infamous fighter. If you're headed to Comic Con next week, here's a the full schedule to take plan your days accordingly.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave