Comic Con bringing news for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
The San Diego Comic Con will be taking over California and the rest of the internet next week when the event kicks off on Thursday, July 21st.
It appears there will be a Comic Con panel featuring the games producer, Ryota Niitsuma.According to the panel description you can expet to hearsome "fantastic news" about the game. The panel takes place on Saturday morning at 11 AM and here's the description: "Fighting fans! Come to this panel to hear the fantastic news about this legendary fighting game franchise straight from producer Ryota Niitsuma. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek as well as a chance to come onstage to showcase your fighting skills against each other for fantastic prizes."
So, what can we expedct from this panel? New downloadable content? A new version of the game perhaps? I know some fighting fans would certainly like to see Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in its original 2D glory from the days of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
The panel will conclude with a Q&A session for fans tolearn more about the infamous fighter. If you're headed to Comic Con next week, here's a the full schedule to take plan your days accordingly.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey