Comic Con bringing news for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
The San Diego Comic Con will be taking over California and the rest of the internet next week when the event kicks off on Thursday, July 21st.
It appears there will be a Comic Con panel featuring the games producer, Ryota Niitsuma.According to the panel description you can expet to hearsome "fantastic news" about the game. The panel takes place on Saturday morning at 11 AM and here's the description: "Fighting fans! Come to this panel to hear the fantastic news about this legendary fighting game franchise straight from producer Ryota Niitsuma. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek as well as a chance to come onstage to showcase your fighting skills against each other for fantastic prizes."
So, what can we expedct from this panel? New downloadable content? A new version of the game perhaps? I know some fighting fans would certainly like to see Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in its original 2D glory from the days of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
The panel will conclude with a Q&A session for fans tolearn more about the infamous fighter. If you're headed to Comic Con next week, here's a the full schedule to take plan your days accordingly.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light