Comic Con bringing news for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
The San Diego Comic Con will be taking over California and the rest of the internet next week when the event kicks off on Thursday, July 21st.
It appears there will be a Comic Con panel featuring the games producer, Ryota Niitsuma.According to the panel description you can expet to hearsome "fantastic news" about the game. The panel takes place on Saturday morning at 11 AM and here's the description: "Fighting fans! Come to this panel to hear the fantastic news about this legendary fighting game franchise straight from producer Ryota Niitsuma. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes peek as well as a chance to come onstage to showcase your fighting skills against each other for fantastic prizes."
So, what can we expedct from this panel? New downloadable content? A new version of the game perhaps? I know some fighting fans would certainly like to see Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in its original 2D glory from the days of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.
The panel will conclude with a Q&A session for fans tolearn more about the infamous fighter. If you're headed to Comic Con next week, here's a the full schedule to take plan your days accordingly.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue