Rockstar to start making movies?
It appears that Rockstar may be moving into the motion picture business according to some a new trademark filing and a couple of registered domain names.
Take-Two has filed a trademark for Rockstar Films and registered two domains related to that name, RockstarFilms.com and RockstarFilms.net.
The trademark filing read: "Animated motion picture films featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes; pre-recorded video discs and other pre-recorded digital and electronic media in the field of live action programs, motion pictures, or animation featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes."
With such a broad description maybe they could borrow a couple of IPs from elsewhere and make a film like True Crime: Life on Sesame Street.
Thanks SystemLink Alt.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update