Rockstar to start making movies?
It appears that Rockstar may be moving into the motion picture business according to some a new trademark filing and a couple of registered domain names.
Take-Two has filed a trademark for Rockstar Films and registered two domains related to that name, RockstarFilms.com and RockstarFilms.net.
The trademark filing read: "Animated motion picture films featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes; pre-recorded video discs and other pre-recorded digital and electronic media in the field of live action programs, motion pictures, or animation featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes."
With such a broad description maybe they could borrow a couple of IPs from elsewhere and make a film like True Crime: Life on Sesame Street.
Thanks SystemLink Alt.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch