Rockstar to start making movies?
It appears that Rockstar may be moving into the motion picture business according to some a new trademark filing and a couple of registered domain names.
Take-Two has filed a trademark for Rockstar Films and registered two domains related to that name, RockstarFilms.com and RockstarFilms.net.
The trademark filing read: "Animated motion picture films featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes; pre-recorded video discs and other pre-recorded digital and electronic media in the field of live action programs, motion pictures, or animation featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes."
With such a broad description maybe they could borrow a couple of IPs from elsewhere and make a film like True Crime: Life on Sesame Street.
Thanks SystemLink Alt.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May