Rockstar to start making movies?
It appears that Rockstar may be moving into the motion picture business according to some a new trademark filing and a couple of registered domain names.
Take-Two has filed a trademark for Rockstar Films and registered two domains related to that name, RockstarFilms.com and RockstarFilms.net.
The trademark filing read: "Animated motion picture films featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes; pre-recorded video discs and other pre-recorded digital and electronic media in the field of live action programs, motion pictures, or animation featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes."
With such a broad description maybe they could borrow a couple of IPs from elsewhere and make a film like True Crime: Life on Sesame Street.
Thanks SystemLink Alt.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year