Rockstar to start making movies?
It appears that Rockstar may be moving into the motion picture business according to some a new trademark filing and a couple of registered domain names.
Take-Two has filed a trademark for Rockstar Films and registered two domains related to that name, RockstarFilms.com and RockstarFilms.net.
The trademark filing read: "Animated motion picture films featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes; pre-recorded video discs and other pre-recorded digital and electronic media in the field of live action programs, motion pictures, or animation featuring entertainment, namely, action, adventure, dramatic, comedic, children's and documentary themes."
With such a broad description maybe they could borrow a couple of IPs from elsewhere and make a film like True Crime: Life on Sesame Street.
Thanks SystemLink Alt.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season