Cloud-saving arrives on Xbox Live
Cloud saving has seemingly arrived for the Xbox 360 with a selection of XBLA games allowed to use the function so far.
Cloud services were announced as part of the revamp of the Xbox dashboard along with the introduction of Bing voice search.
It appears that Microsoft has launched the functionality a bit early in order to test it out before they officially roll it out with the next update.
The cloud services will also allow gamers to grab their Gamertag details a lot more easily while playing round at friends' houses.
PSN already has a similar cloud service available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date