Cloud-saving arrives on Xbox Live
Cloud saving has seemingly arrived for the Xbox 360 with a selection of XBLA games allowed to use the function so far.
Cloud services were announced as part of the revamp of the Xbox dashboard along with the introduction of Bing voice search.
It appears that Microsoft has launched the functionality a bit early in order to test it out before they officially roll it out with the next update.
The cloud services will also allow gamers to grab their Gamertag details a lot more easily while playing round at friends' houses.
PSN already has a similar cloud service available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015