Cloud-saving arrives on Xbox Live
Cloud saving has seemingly arrived for the Xbox 360 with a selection of XBLA games allowed to use the function so far.
Cloud services were announced as part of the revamp of the Xbox dashboard along with the introduction of Bing voice search.
It appears that Microsoft has launched the functionality a bit early in order to test it out before they officially roll it out with the next update.
The cloud services will also allow gamers to grab their Gamertag details a lot more easily while playing round at friends' houses.
PSN already has a similar cloud service available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan