Cloud-saving arrives on Xbox Live
Cloud saving has seemingly arrived for the Xbox 360 with a selection of XBLA games allowed to use the function so far.
Cloud services were announced as part of the revamp of the Xbox dashboard along with the introduction of Bing voice search.
It appears that Microsoft has launched the functionality a bit early in order to test it out before they officially roll it out with the next update.
The cloud services will also allow gamers to grab their Gamertag details a lot more easily while playing round at friends' houses.
PSN already has a similar cloud service available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer