Cloud-saving arrives on Xbox Live
Cloud saving has seemingly arrived for the Xbox 360 with a selection of XBLA games allowed to use the function so far.
Cloud services were announced as part of the revamp of the Xbox dashboard along with the introduction of Bing voice search.
It appears that Microsoft has launched the functionality a bit early in order to test it out before they officially roll it out with the next update.
The cloud services will also allow gamers to grab their Gamertag details a lot more easily while playing round at friends' houses.
PSN already has a similar cloud service available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster