PS4 to be in production by the end of the year?
Taiwan seems to be a very busy place at the moment as far as production of new electronics goes as is has emerged the PS4 might be going into production before the end of the year.
DigiTimes is reporting the Foxconn and Pegatron Technology who both handle the PS3 production have received orders for as many as 20 million units for delivery in 2012.
It is also believed that the new hardware incorporates some kind of motion sensing tech similar to Kinect.
Sony still maintains that they have no new hardware planned for release just yet and that the PS3 has plenty of time left to run on its 10 year lifespan.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today