PS4 to be in production by the end of the year?
Taiwan seems to be a very busy place at the moment as far as production of new electronics goes as is has emerged the PS4 might be going into production before the end of the year.
DigiTimes is reporting the Foxconn and Pegatron Technology who both handle the PS3 production have received orders for as many as 20 million units for delivery in 2012.
It is also believed that the new hardware incorporates some kind of motion sensing tech similar to Kinect.
Sony still maintains that they have no new hardware planned for release just yet and that the PS3 has plenty of time left to run on its 10 year lifespan.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules