PS4 to be in production by the end of the year?
Taiwan seems to be a very busy place at the moment as far as production of new electronics goes as is has emerged the PS4 might be going into production before the end of the year.
DigiTimes is reporting the Foxconn and Pegatron Technology who both handle the PS3 production have received orders for as many as 20 million units for delivery in 2012.
It is also believed that the new hardware incorporates some kind of motion sensing tech similar to Kinect.
Sony still maintains that they have no new hardware planned for release just yet and that the PS3 has plenty of time left to run on its 10 year lifespan.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes