PS4 to be in production by the end of the year?
Taiwan seems to be a very busy place at the moment as far as production of new electronics goes as is has emerged the PS4 might be going into production before the end of the year.
DigiTimes is reporting the Foxconn and Pegatron Technology who both handle the PS3 production have received orders for as many as 20 million units for delivery in 2012.
It is also believed that the new hardware incorporates some kind of motion sensing tech similar to Kinect.
Sony still maintains that they have no new hardware planned for release just yet and that the PS3 has plenty of time left to run on its 10 year lifespan.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week