PS4 to be in production by the end of the year?
Taiwan seems to be a very busy place at the moment as far as production of new electronics goes as is has emerged the PS4 might be going into production before the end of the year.
DigiTimes is reporting the Foxconn and Pegatron Technology who both handle the PS3 production have received orders for as many as 20 million units for delivery in 2012.
It is also believed that the new hardware incorporates some kind of motion sensing tech similar to Kinect.
Sony still maintains that they have no new hardware planned for release just yet and that the PS3 has plenty of time left to run on its 10 year lifespan.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny