More than half of UK nationals consider themselves gamers
A new survey has shown that more than half of British nationals consider themselves to be gamers.
The survey conducted by games market research firm NewZoo found that 52 percent of Brits have confessed to being gamers.
British gamers play for around 43 million hours every month with 21 percent of this conducted on consoles, 18 percent spent gaming on social networks and 17 percent playing casual games.
The study also estimated that 1.6 billion GBP would be spent on console gameing in the UK in 2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto