More than half of UK nationals consider themselves gamers
A new survey has shown that more than half of British nationals consider themselves to be gamers.
The survey conducted by games market research firm NewZoo found that 52 percent of Brits have confessed to being gamers.
British gamers play for around 43 million hours every month with 21 percent of this conducted on consoles, 18 percent spent gaming on social networks and 17 percent playing casual games.
The study also estimated that 1.6 billion GBP would be spent on console gameing in the UK in 2011.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree