More than half of UK nationals consider themselves gamers
A new survey has shown that more than half of British nationals consider themselves to be gamers.
The survey conducted by games market research firm NewZoo found that 52 percent of Brits have confessed to being gamers.
British gamers play for around 43 million hours every month with 21 percent of this conducted on consoles, 18 percent spent gaming on social networks and 17 percent playing casual games.
The study also estimated that 1.6 billion GBP would be spent on console gameing in the UK in 2011.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey