Rumour: iPhone 5 production about to begin
Reports are appearing suggesting that Apple may be preparing to put the next generation of iPhone into production.
Taiwanese technology publication Digitimes' sources are saying that notebook manufacturer Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million units to be ready to ship in September.
The iPhone 5 is believed to feature the iPad 2's A5 processor and a new 8-megapixel camera, an upgrade on the iPhone 4's 5-megapixel number.
The new handset is expected to be revealed at Apple's September press event which is usually reserved for the iPod.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto