Rumour: iPhone 5 production about to begin
Reports are appearing suggesting that Apple may be preparing to put the next generation of iPhone into production.
Taiwanese technology publication Digitimes' sources are saying that notebook manufacturer Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million units to be ready to ship in September.
The iPhone 5 is believed to feature the iPad 2's A5 processor and a new 8-megapixel camera, an upgrade on the iPhone 4's 5-megapixel number.
The new handset is expected to be revealed at Apple's September press event which is usually reserved for the iPod.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes