Rumour: iPhone 5 production about to begin
Reports are appearing suggesting that Apple may be preparing to put the next generation of iPhone into production.
Taiwanese technology publication Digitimes' sources are saying that notebook manufacturer Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million units to be ready to ship in September.
The iPhone 5 is believed to feature the iPad 2's A5 processor and a new 8-megapixel camera, an upgrade on the iPhone 4's 5-megapixel number.
The new handset is expected to be revealed at Apple's September press event which is usually reserved for the iPod.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light