Rumour: iPhone 5 production about to begin
Reports are appearing suggesting that Apple may be preparing to put the next generation of iPhone into production.
Taiwanese technology publication Digitimes' sources are saying that notebook manufacturer Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million units to be ready to ship in September.
The iPhone 5 is believed to feature the iPad 2's A5 processor and a new 8-megapixel camera, an upgrade on the iPhone 4's 5-megapixel number.
The new handset is expected to be revealed at Apple's September press event which is usually reserved for the iPod.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan