Rumour: iPhone 5 production about to begin
Reports are appearing suggesting that Apple may be preparing to put the next generation of iPhone into production.
Taiwanese technology publication Digitimes' sources are saying that notebook manufacturer Pegatron Technology has received orders for 15 million units to be ready to ship in September.
The iPhone 5 is believed to feature the iPad 2's A5 processor and a new 8-megapixel camera, an upgrade on the iPhone 4's 5-megapixel number.
The new handset is expected to be revealed at Apple's September press event which is usually reserved for the iPod.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey