Crysis to appear on Xbox 360 and PS3?
The PC-melting high-end benchmark FPS Crysis may be appearing on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
First rumours started to appear on Kotaku that the Korean ratings board have rated an Xbox 360 version of the original Crysis stating that EA Korea were the publishers.
Next thing the US games ratings board the ESRB have also published an entry stating that Crysis has been rated this time on PS3 and 360.
Crytek originally said that Crysis which arrived on the PC in 2007 could not run on this generation of consoles as it was too demanding.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave