Crysis to appear on Xbox 360 and PS3?
The PC-melting high-end benchmark FPS Crysis may be appearing on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
First rumours started to appear on Kotaku that the Korean ratings board have rated an Xbox 360 version of the original Crysis stating that EA Korea were the publishers.
Next thing the US games ratings board the ESRB have also published an entry stating that Crysis has been rated this time on PS3 and 360.
Crytek originally said that Crysis which arrived on the PC in 2007 could not run on this generation of consoles as it was too demanding.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3