Crysis to appear on Xbox 360 and PS3?
The PC-melting high-end benchmark FPS Crysis may be appearing on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
First rumours started to appear on Kotaku that the Korean ratings board have rated an Xbox 360 version of the original Crysis stating that EA Korea were the publishers.
Next thing the US games ratings board the ESRB have also published an entry stating that Crysis has been rated this time on PS3 and 360.
Crytek originally said that Crysis which arrived on the PC in 2007 could not run on this generation of consoles as it was too demanding.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer