Crysis to appear on Xbox 360 and PS3?
The PC-melting high-end benchmark FPS Crysis may be appearing on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
First rumours started to appear on Kotaku that the Korean ratings board have rated an Xbox 360 version of the original Crysis stating that EA Korea were the publishers.
Next thing the US games ratings board the ESRB have also published an entry stating that Crysis has been rated this time on PS3 and 360.
Crytek originally said that Crysis which arrived on the PC in 2007 could not run on this generation of consoles as it was too demanding.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May