EA Sports' FIFA Football Manager 12 developed with fans
EA Sports has announced today that they will be developing the upcoming release of FIFA Football Manager 12 in collaboration with football fans around the world.
This is the 11th edition of the management simulation and it will have a full feature set as well as game modes when the game launches this autumn.
Through its "Your Feature!" campaign, fans were able to actively participate in directing the games content for the upcoming season. Community voting helped determined which modes mattered most. Some of the modes included were "Speeches Before The Match", "European Cup Final Match", "Open Trials for New Players", and new tutorial "Manager Challenges". The game also includes improvements to its online modes including extensive avatar editor, the option of creating fantasy leagues, and a large number of new statistics.
For more information about other improvements on the game and to keep up to date on the games progress, check out more information at the official website.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year