EA Sports' FIFA Football Manager 12 developed with fans
EA Sports has announced today that they will be developing the upcoming release of FIFA Football Manager 12 in collaboration with football fans around the world.
This is the 11th edition of the management simulation and it will have a full feature set as well as game modes when the game launches this autumn.
Through its "Your Feature!" campaign, fans were able to actively participate in directing the games content for the upcoming season. Community voting helped determined which modes mattered most. Some of the modes included were "Speeches Before The Match", "European Cup Final Match", "Open Trials for New Players", and new tutorial "Manager Challenges". The game also includes improvements to its online modes including extensive avatar editor, the option of creating fantasy leagues, and a large number of new statistics.
For more information about other improvements on the game and to keep up to date on the games progress, check out more information at the official website.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider