EA Sports' FIFA Football Manager 12 developed with fans
EA Sports has announced today that they will be developing the upcoming release of FIFA Football Manager 12 in collaboration with football fans around the world.
This is the 11th edition of the management simulation and it will have a full feature set as well as game modes when the game launches this autumn.
Through its "Your Feature!" campaign, fans were able to actively participate in directing the games content for the upcoming season. Community voting helped determined which modes mattered most. Some of the modes included were "Speeches Before The Match", "European Cup Final Match", "Open Trials for New Players", and new tutorial "Manager Challenges". The game also includes improvements to its online modes including extensive avatar editor, the option of creating fantasy leagues, and a large number of new statistics.
For more information about other improvements on the game and to keep up to date on the games progress, check out more information at the official website.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title