Hellgate returns in beta form
The return of the first-person ambitious Diablo style MMO, Hellgate has begun with an open beta test phase.
The Hellgate open beta gives those Hellgate fans who missed out on the closed beta sessions a chance to get their hands on the game and slay some hellspawn before the game finally goes live.
The game is set in London 27 years into the future. An ancient prophecy about the gates of hell opening has come true and merry old London is now devastated and overrun with demons.
You can sign up for the open beta phase of Hellgate buy simply visiting the game's official website. When the beta is all done and dusted Hellgate will is destined to be a free-to-play title.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released