Hellgate returns in beta form
The return of the first-person ambitious Diablo style MMO, Hellgate has begun with an open beta test phase.
The Hellgate open beta gives those Hellgate fans who missed out on the closed beta sessions a chance to get their hands on the game and slay some hellspawn before the game finally goes live.
The game is set in London 27 years into the future. An ancient prophecy about the gates of hell opening has come true and merry old London is now devastated and overrun with demons.
You can sign up for the open beta phase of Hellgate buy simply visiting the game's official website. When the beta is all done and dusted Hellgate will is destined to be a free-to-play title.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though