Hellgate returns in beta form
The return of the first-person ambitious Diablo style MMO, Hellgate has begun with an open beta test phase.
The Hellgate open beta gives those Hellgate fans who missed out on the closed beta sessions a chance to get their hands on the game and slay some hellspawn before the game finally goes live.
The game is set in London 27 years into the future. An ancient prophecy about the gates of hell opening has come true and merry old London is now devastated and overrun with demons.
You can sign up for the open beta phase of Hellgate buy simply visiting the game's official website. When the beta is all done and dusted Hellgate will is destined to be a free-to-play title.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey