Hellgate returns in beta form
The return of the first-person ambitious Diablo style MMO, Hellgate has begun with an open beta test phase.
The Hellgate open beta gives those Hellgate fans who missed out on the closed beta sessions a chance to get their hands on the game and slay some hellspawn before the game finally goes live.
The game is set in London 27 years into the future. An ancient prophecy about the gates of hell opening has come true and merry old London is now devastated and overrun with demons.
You can sign up for the open beta phase of Hellgate buy simply visiting the game's official website. When the beta is all done and dusted Hellgate will is destined to be a free-to-play title.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III