Hellgate returns in beta form
The return of the first-person ambitious Diablo style MMO, Hellgate has begun with an open beta test phase.
The Hellgate open beta gives those Hellgate fans who missed out on the closed beta sessions a chance to get their hands on the game and slay some hellspawn before the game finally goes live.
The game is set in London 27 years into the future. An ancient prophecy about the gates of hell opening has come true and merry old London is now devastated and overrun with demons.
You can sign up for the open beta phase of Hellgate buy simply visiting the game's official website. When the beta is all done and dusted Hellgate will is destined to be a free-to-play title.
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed