DirectX 11 update for Crysis 2 out today
Today sees the launch of the Crysis 2 Ultra Update for those PC gamers wanting to make the most of their high-end PCs.
The Crysis 2 Ultra Update adds DirectX 11 support to the PC version of the game adding features like tessellation, water rendering improvements, high quality HDR motion blur, and many other special effects and higher quality texture formats with the optional high res texture pack.
Also available from today is the Map Editor Pack allowing budding level designers to begin creating new levels for the game as well.
The Ultra Update is installed as part of an auto-update for the game which will automatically install when you load up the game while connected to the internet.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year