DirectX 11 update for Crysis 2 out today
Today sees the launch of the Crysis 2 Ultra Update for those PC gamers wanting to make the most of their high-end PCs.
The Crysis 2 Ultra Update adds DirectX 11 support to the PC version of the game adding features like tessellation, water rendering improvements, high quality HDR motion blur, and many other special effects and higher quality texture formats with the optional high res texture pack.
Also available from today is the Map Editor Pack allowing budding level designers to begin creating new levels for the game as well.
The Ultra Update is installed as part of an auto-update for the game which will automatically install when you load up the game while connected to the internet.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015