DirectX 11 update for Crysis 2 out today
Today sees the launch of the Crysis 2 Ultra Update for those PC gamers wanting to make the most of their high-end PCs.
The Crysis 2 Ultra Update adds DirectX 11 support to the PC version of the game adding features like tessellation, water rendering improvements, high quality HDR motion blur, and many other special effects and higher quality texture formats with the optional high res texture pack.
Also available from today is the Map Editor Pack allowing budding level designers to begin creating new levels for the game as well.
The Ultra Update is installed as part of an auto-update for the game which will automatically install when you load up the game while connected to the internet.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release