DirectX 11 update for Crysis 2 out today
Today sees the launch of the Crysis 2 Ultra Update for those PC gamers wanting to make the most of their high-end PCs.
The Crysis 2 Ultra Update adds DirectX 11 support to the PC version of the game adding features like tessellation, water rendering improvements, high quality HDR motion blur, and many other special effects and higher quality texture formats with the optional high res texture pack.
Also available from today is the Map Editor Pack allowing budding level designers to begin creating new levels for the game as well.
The Ultra Update is installed as part of an auto-update for the game which will automatically install when you load up the game while connected to the internet.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine