DirectX 11 update for Crysis 2 out today
Today sees the launch of the Crysis 2 Ultra Update for those PC gamers wanting to make the most of their high-end PCs.
The Crysis 2 Ultra Update adds DirectX 11 support to the PC version of the game adding features like tessellation, water rendering improvements, high quality HDR motion blur, and many other special effects and higher quality texture formats with the optional high res texture pack.
Also available from today is the Map Editor Pack allowing budding level designers to begin creating new levels for the game as well.
The Ultra Update is installed as part of an auto-update for the game which will automatically install when you load up the game while connected to the internet.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light