I Am Alive receives a rating in Australia
Ubisoft's long-awaited disaster adventure I Am Alive has appeared on the website for the Australian Classification Board having received a 15+ Mature rating.
Set in an earthquake-ravaged Chicago you must do your best to survive in the rubble of one of America's most iconic cities.
As well as mentioning that it is not suitable for those under the age of 15 the rating also adds that the game features strong violence.
It was announced earlier that I Am Alive was now set to be a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA. That the game has rated means that it will hopefully be destined for release some time very soon.
Thanks PlayStation Lifestyle.
- Fallout 4 confirmed, will be shown off at E3
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November