I Am Alive receives a rating in Australia
Ubisoft's long-awaited disaster adventure I Am Alive has appeared on the website for the Australian Classification Board having received a 15+ Mature rating.
Set in an earthquake-ravaged Chicago you must do your best to survive in the rubble of one of America's most iconic cities.
As well as mentioning that it is not suitable for those under the age of 15 the rating also adds that the game features strong violence.
It was announced earlier that I Am Alive was now set to be a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA. That the game has rated means that it will hopefully be destined for release some time very soon.
Thanks PlayStation Lifestyle.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave