I Am Alive receives a rating in Australia
Ubisoft's long-awaited disaster adventure I Am Alive has appeared on the website for the Australian Classification Board having received a 15+ Mature rating.
Set in an earthquake-ravaged Chicago you must do your best to survive in the rubble of one of America's most iconic cities.
As well as mentioning that it is not suitable for those under the age of 15 the rating also adds that the game features strong violence.
It was announced earlier that I Am Alive was now set to be a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA. That the game has rated means that it will hopefully be destined for release some time very soon.
Thanks PlayStation Lifestyle.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow