I Am Alive receives a rating in Australia
Ubisoft's long-awaited disaster adventure I Am Alive has appeared on the website for the Australian Classification Board having received a 15+ Mature rating.
Set in an earthquake-ravaged Chicago you must do your best to survive in the rubble of one of America's most iconic cities.
As well as mentioning that it is not suitable for those under the age of 15 the rating also adds that the game features strong violence.
It was announced earlier that I Am Alive was now set to be a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA. That the game has rated means that it will hopefully be destined for release some time very soon.
Thanks PlayStation Lifestyle.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release