I Am Alive receives a rating in Australia
Ubisoft's long-awaited disaster adventure I Am Alive has appeared on the website for the Australian Classification Board having received a 15+ Mature rating.
Set in an earthquake-ravaged Chicago you must do your best to survive in the rubble of one of America's most iconic cities.
As well as mentioning that it is not suitable for those under the age of 15 the rating also adds that the game features strong violence.
It was announced earlier that I Am Alive was now set to be a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA. That the game has rated means that it will hopefully be destined for release some time very soon.
Thanks PlayStation Lifestyle.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat