Annihilation, third Black Ops map pack drops on Xbox Live today
The third multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Annihilation launches today for download on Xbox Live.
As usual Annihilation includes four maps for the standard multiplayer modes named Silo, Drive-In, Hazard and Hangar 18 which shares its name with a famous song by eighties thrash metal legends Megadeth.
It also includes another level for the zombie mode. This time around Treyarch give COD fans their take on the mythical paradise of Shangri-La, with a definite undead twist.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation. Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."
The Annihilation map pack is available to download for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points. News of the PC and PS3 versions of the map pack will follow soon.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users