Annihilation, third Black Ops map pack drops on Xbox Live today
The third multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Annihilation launches today for download on Xbox Live.
As usual Annihilation includes four maps for the standard multiplayer modes named Silo, Drive-In, Hazard and Hangar 18 which shares its name with a famous song by eighties thrash metal legends Megadeth.
It also includes another level for the zombie mode. This time around Treyarch give COD fans their take on the mythical paradise of Shangri-La, with a definite undead twist.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation. Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."
The Annihilation map pack is available to download for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points. News of the PC and PS3 versions of the map pack will follow soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title