Annihilation, third Black Ops map pack drops on Xbox Live today
The third multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Annihilation launches today for download on Xbox Live.
As usual Annihilation includes four maps for the standard multiplayer modes named Silo, Drive-In, Hazard and Hangar 18 which shares its name with a famous song by eighties thrash metal legends Megadeth.
It also includes another level for the zombie mode. This time around Treyarch give COD fans their take on the mythical paradise of Shangri-La, with a definite undead twist.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation. Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."
The Annihilation map pack is available to download for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points. News of the PC and PS3 versions of the map pack will follow soon.
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released