Annihilation, third Black Ops map pack drops on Xbox Live today
The third multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Annihilation launches today for download on Xbox Live.
As usual Annihilation includes four maps for the standard multiplayer modes named Silo, Drive-In, Hazard and Hangar 18 which shares its name with a famous song by eighties thrash metal legends Megadeth.
It also includes another level for the zombie mode. This time around Treyarch give COD fans their take on the mythical paradise of Shangri-La, with a definite undead twist.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation. Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."
The Annihilation map pack is available to download for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points. News of the PC and PS3 versions of the map pack will follow soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year