Annihilation, third Black Ops map pack drops on Xbox Live today
The third multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Annihilation launches today for download on Xbox Live.
As usual Annihilation includes four maps for the standard multiplayer modes named Silo, Drive-In, Hazard and Hangar 18 which shares its name with a famous song by eighties thrash metal legends Megadeth.
It also includes another level for the zombie mode. This time around Treyarch give COD fans their take on the mythical paradise of Shangri-La, with a definite undead twist.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation. Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple."
The Annihilation map pack is available to download for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points. News of the PC and PS3 versions of the map pack will follow soon.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing