Deadly Premonition coming to Games on Demand on Xbox Live
Rising Star Games has announced that they will be releasing Deadly Premonition as a downloadable title on Xbox Live's Games on Demand service.
The curious psychological horror title has courted a lot of controversy by dividing critical opinion essentially becoming the 'Marmite' of the games industry, with reviewers either lavishing it with praise and perfect review scores or panning it as one of the worst games of the current generation.
Rising Star's Martin Defries said: "Deadly Premonition is a quirky and unique title we are proud to have published. We knew there was an audience for the title and we delivered them the game they wanted. Now Deadly Premonition is on Games on Demand it will give even more people a chance to marvel at this completely individual title and decide for themselves what they think of the most controversial title of 2010."
If you want to know more about Deadly Premonition check out our review of the PS3 version. Deadly Premonition will arrive on Games on Demand from Tuesday the 5th of July.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released