Deadly Premonition coming to Games on Demand on Xbox Live
Rising Star Games has announced that they will be releasing Deadly Premonition as a downloadable title on Xbox Live's Games on Demand service.
The curious psychological horror title has courted a lot of controversy by dividing critical opinion essentially becoming the 'Marmite' of the games industry, with reviewers either lavishing it with praise and perfect review scores or panning it as one of the worst games of the current generation.
Rising Star's Martin Defries said: "Deadly Premonition is a quirky and unique title we are proud to have published. We knew there was an audience for the title and we delivered them the game they wanted. Now Deadly Premonition is on Games on Demand it will give even more people a chance to marvel at this completely individual title and decide for themselves what they think of the most controversial title of 2010."
If you want to know more about Deadly Premonition check out our review of the PS3 version. Deadly Premonition will arrive on Games on Demand from Tuesday the 5th of July.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side