New James Bond game due this year?
According to Activision's latest projected lineup for the rest of this year there will be a new 007 James Bond game released in 2011.
There have been rumours of a James Bond title in the works at Singularity developer Raven but they have also been rumoured to be involved in the development of Modern Warfare 3 has cast a question mark over the 007 stories a little bit.
If the reports are true Raven's James Bond title is a stealth-action game moving the franchise away from the more fully action oriented titles like Blood Stone and Quantum of Solace and out of Raven's comfort zone of FPS titles.
The 007 title is yet to be announced but if it is due out in 2011 best bet is it won't be around until the end of the year, most probably the fourth quarter.
Thanks The Video Game Writers.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year