New James Bond game due this year?
According to Activision's latest projected lineup for the rest of this year there will be a new 007 James Bond game released in 2011.
There have been rumours of a James Bond title in the works at Singularity developer Raven but they have also been rumoured to be involved in the development of Modern Warfare 3 has cast a question mark over the 007 stories a little bit.
If the reports are true Raven's James Bond title is a stealth-action game moving the franchise away from the more fully action oriented titles like Blood Stone and Quantum of Solace and out of Raven's comfort zone of FPS titles.
The 007 title is yet to be announced but if it is due out in 2011 best bet is it won't be around until the end of the year, most probably the fourth quarter.
Thanks The Video Game Writers.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes