New James Bond game due this year?
According to Activision's latest projected lineup for the rest of this year there will be a new 007 James Bond game released in 2011.
There have been rumours of a James Bond title in the works at Singularity developer Raven but they have also been rumoured to be involved in the development of Modern Warfare 3 has cast a question mark over the 007 stories a little bit.
If the reports are true Raven's James Bond title is a stealth-action game moving the franchise away from the more fully action oriented titles like Blood Stone and Quantum of Solace and out of Raven's comfort zone of FPS titles.
The 007 title is yet to be announced but if it is due out in 2011 best bet is it won't be around until the end of the year, most probably the fourth quarter.
Thanks The Video Game Writers.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side