LA Noire coming to the PC
Rockstar has announced that they are bringing the console hit LA Noire to the PC with the usual range of improvements.
Rockstar Leeds has been working on the PC version and it has been taking a bit longer so that they can optimise it for a decent range of PC specs.
They have also sharpened up the game's visuals and built in stereoscopic 3D support further improving the LA Noire experience.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detectives eyes in 1940s Los Angeles. Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."
LA Noire will arrive on PC in the autumn.
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced