LA Noire coming to the PC
Rockstar has announced that they are bringing the console hit LA Noire to the PC with the usual range of improvements.
Rockstar Leeds has been working on the PC version and it has been taking a bit longer so that they can optimise it for a decent range of PC specs.
They have also sharpened up the game's visuals and built in stereoscopic 3D support further improving the LA Noire experience.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detectives eyes in 1940s Los Angeles. Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."
LA Noire will arrive on PC in the autumn.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives