LA Noire coming to the PC
Rockstar has announced that they are bringing the console hit LA Noire to the PC with the usual range of improvements.
Rockstar Leeds has been working on the PC version and it has been taking a bit longer so that they can optimise it for a decent range of PC specs.
They have also sharpened up the game's visuals and built in stereoscopic 3D support further improving the LA Noire experience.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detectives eyes in 1940s Los Angeles. Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."
LA Noire will arrive on PC in the autumn.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3