LA Noire coming to the PC
Rockstar has announced that they are bringing the console hit LA Noire to the PC with the usual range of improvements.
Rockstar Leeds has been working on the PC version and it has been taking a bit longer so that they can optimise it for a decent range of PC specs.
They have also sharpened up the game's visuals and built in stereoscopic 3D support further improving the LA Noire experience.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detectives eyes in 1940s Los Angeles. Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."
LA Noire will arrive on PC in the autumn.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler