LA Noire coming to the PC
Rockstar has announced that they are bringing the console hit LA Noire to the PC with the usual range of improvements.
Rockstar Leeds has been working on the PC version and it has been taking a bit longer so that they can optimise it for a decent range of PC specs.
They have also sharpened up the game's visuals and built in stereoscopic 3D support further improving the LA Noire experience.
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detectives eyes in 1940s Los Angeles. Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."
LA Noire will arrive on PC in the autumn.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent