Next DLC pack for Fallout: New Vegas, Old World Blues dated
Bethesda has announced the release date for the next expansion pack for Obsidian's Fallout: New Vegas.
Old World Blues drops you unwittingly into the middle of a science experiment gone all wrong. You have the choice to go along with it and benefit from the results or throw a spanner into the works before things get completely out of hand.
Bethesda has also promised a major update for the game just prior to the release of Old World Blues that will address major stability issues and improve overall performance in to the bargain.
Old World Blues will launch on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 all at the same time on July the 19th and is the third add-on for the latest Fallout title.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title