Yakuza: Of The End helps Yakuza series shift 5 million copies
The zombie offshoot of the Yakuza series has helped the series break the 5 million sales mark.
Yakuza: Of The End has shifted 400,000 copies in Japan since its release two weeks ago. After the first week it has almost matched the 384,000 that Yakuza 4 shipped when it launched with 300,000.
SEGA has pledged to donate a portion of the proceeds to the International Red Cross for the relief of the tsunami in Japan.
There is still on news on whether SEGA will be bringing Yakuza: Of The End out in the West. We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO