Yakuza: Of The End helps Yakuza series shift 5 million copies
The zombie offshoot of the Yakuza series has helped the series break the 5 million sales mark.
Yakuza: Of The End has shifted 400,000 copies in Japan since its release two weeks ago. After the first week it has almost matched the 384,000 that Yakuza 4 shipped when it launched with 300,000.
SEGA has pledged to donate a portion of the proceeds to the International Red Cross for the relief of the tsunami in Japan.
There is still on news on whether SEGA will be bringing Yakuza: Of The End out in the West. We'll keep you posted.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014