Yakuza: Of The End helps Yakuza series shift 5 million copies
The zombie offshoot of the Yakuza series has helped the series break the 5 million sales mark.
Yakuza: Of The End has shifted 400,000 copies in Japan since its release two weeks ago. After the first week it has almost matched the 384,000 that Yakuza 4 shipped when it launched with 300,000.
SEGA has pledged to donate a portion of the proceeds to the International Red Cross for the relief of the tsunami in Japan.
There is still on news on whether SEGA will be bringing Yakuza: Of The End out in the West. We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year