Yakuza: Of The End helps Yakuza series shift 5 million copies
The zombie offshoot of the Yakuza series has helped the series break the 5 million sales mark.
Yakuza: Of The End has shifted 400,000 copies in Japan since its release two weeks ago. After the first week it has almost matched the 384,000 that Yakuza 4 shipped when it launched with 300,000.
SEGA has pledged to donate a portion of the proceeds to the International Red Cross for the relief of the tsunami in Japan.
There is still on news on whether SEGA will be bringing Yakuza: Of The End out in the West. We'll keep you posted.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter