Yakuza: Of The End helps Yakuza series shift 5 million copies
The zombie offshoot of the Yakuza series has helped the series break the 5 million sales mark.
Yakuza: Of The End has shifted 400,000 copies in Japan since its release two weeks ago. After the first week it has almost matched the 384,000 that Yakuza 4 shipped when it launched with 300,000.
SEGA has pledged to donate a portion of the proceeds to the International Red Cross for the relief of the tsunami in Japan.
There is still on news on whether SEGA will be bringing Yakuza: Of The End out in the West. We'll keep you posted.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3