Star Wars: The Old Republic coming in September?
One UK online retailer has decided to post a release date for BioWare's first MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.
EA has been reluctant to date its BioWare-developed World of Warcraft-beater, but it seems that ShopTo has no such qualms listing the game for release this September.
In fact, ShopTo went so far as to list the release date as September the 9th. The listing has since been changed back to TBC.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is currently going through a series of phases of closed beta testing and you can sign up to join in at the official SWTOR website.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch