Star Wars: The Old Republic coming in September?
One UK online retailer has decided to post a release date for BioWare's first MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.
EA has been reluctant to date its BioWare-developed World of Warcraft-beater, but it seems that ShopTo has no such qualms listing the game for release this September.
In fact, ShopTo went so far as to list the release date as September the 9th. The listing has since been changed back to TBC.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is currently going through a series of phases of closed beta testing and you can sign up to join in at the official SWTOR website.
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones