Nicholson Electroplating Case out for LA Noire today
Rockstar has launched a new case for Phelps and Biggs to get their teeth into in LA Noire.
The Nicholson Electroplating Arson case is based on the real life O'Connor Electroplating Disaster which flattened several city blocks in Los Angeles.
The case takes Phelps and Biggs to an array of new locations across the city including the aircraft hangar that is home to the legendary aircraft the colossal Spruce Goose built by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
The Nicholson Electroplating case is available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from today for 320 MS points or 3.19 GBP from today.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer