Nicholson Electroplating Case out for LA Noire today
Rockstar has launched a new case for Phelps and Biggs to get their teeth into in LA Noire.
The Nicholson Electroplating Arson case is based on the real life O'Connor Electroplating Disaster which flattened several city blocks in Los Angeles.
The case takes Phelps and Biggs to an array of new locations across the city including the aircraft hangar that is home to the legendary aircraft the colossal Spruce Goose built by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
The Nicholson Electroplating case is available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from today for 320 MS points or 3.19 GBP from today.
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC