Nicholson Electroplating Case out for LA Noire today
Rockstar has launched a new case for Phelps and Biggs to get their teeth into in LA Noire.
The Nicholson Electroplating Arson case is based on the real life O'Connor Electroplating Disaster which flattened several city blocks in Los Angeles.
The case takes Phelps and Biggs to an array of new locations across the city including the aircraft hangar that is home to the legendary aircraft the colossal Spruce Goose built by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
The Nicholson Electroplating case is available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from today for 320 MS points or 3.19 GBP from today.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon