Nicholson Electroplating Case out for LA Noire today
Rockstar has launched a new case for Phelps and Biggs to get their teeth into in LA Noire.
The Nicholson Electroplating Arson case is based on the real life O'Connor Electroplating Disaster which flattened several city blocks in Los Angeles.
The case takes Phelps and Biggs to an array of new locations across the city including the aircraft hangar that is home to the legendary aircraft the colossal Spruce Goose built by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
The Nicholson Electroplating case is available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from today for 320 MS points or 3.19 GBP from today.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch