Nicholson Electroplating Case out for LA Noire today
Rockstar has launched a new case for Phelps and Biggs to get their teeth into in LA Noire.
The Nicholson Electroplating Arson case is based on the real life O'Connor Electroplating Disaster which flattened several city blocks in Los Angeles.
The case takes Phelps and Biggs to an array of new locations across the city including the aircraft hangar that is home to the legendary aircraft the colossal Spruce Goose built by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
The Nicholson Electroplating case is available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network from today for 320 MS points or 3.19 GBP from today.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone