Activision reveals the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack
Activision has announced the next multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops and given a date for its arrival on Xbox Live.
The Annihilation map pack will feature another four new maps for the main multiplayer modes and an additional expansion for the game's zombie mode. The multiplayer maps are called Hangar 18, Drive-in, Silo and Hazard and the zombie mode expansion is the exotically-themed Shangri-la.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."
Annihilation launches on the Xbox on June the 28th and will probably cost the usual 1200 MS points. Its release will be followed by a double XP weekend beginning on Friday the 1st of July.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan