Activision reveals the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack
Activision has announced the next multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops and given a date for its arrival on Xbox Live.
The Annihilation map pack will feature another four new maps for the main multiplayer modes and an additional expansion for the game's zombie mode. The multiplayer maps are called Hangar 18, Drive-in, Silo and Hazard and the zombie mode expansion is the exotically-themed Shangri-la.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."
Annihilation launches on the Xbox on June the 28th and will probably cost the usual 1200 MS points. Its release will be followed by a double XP weekend beginning on Friday the 1st of July.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer