Activision reveals the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack
Activision has announced the next multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops and given a date for its arrival on Xbox Live.
The Annihilation map pack will feature another four new maps for the main multiplayer modes and an additional expansion for the game's zombie mode. The multiplayer maps are called Hangar 18, Drive-in, Silo and Hazard and the zombie mode expansion is the exotically-themed Shangri-la.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."
Annihilation launches on the Xbox on June the 28th and will probably cost the usual 1200 MS points. Its release will be followed by a double XP weekend beginning on Friday the 1st of July.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date