Activision reveals the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack
Activision has announced the next multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops and given a date for its arrival on Xbox Live.
The Annihilation map pack will feature another four new maps for the main multiplayer modes and an additional expansion for the game's zombie mode. The multiplayer maps are called Hangar 18, Drive-in, Silo and Hazard and the zombie mode expansion is the exotically-themed Shangri-la.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."
Annihilation launches on the Xbox on June the 28th and will probably cost the usual 1200 MS points. Its release will be followed by a double XP weekend beginning on Friday the 1st of July.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015