Activision reveals the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack
Activision has announced the next multiplayer map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops and given a date for its arrival on Xbox Live.
The Annihilation map pack will feature another four new maps for the main multiplayer modes and an additional expansion for the game's zombie mode. The multiplayer maps are called Hangar 18, Drive-in, Silo and Hazard and the zombie mode expansion is the exotically-themed Shangri-la.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."
Annihilation launches on the Xbox on June the 28th and will probably cost the usual 1200 MS points. Its release will be followed by a double XP weekend beginning on Friday the 1st of July.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year