BioWare servers hacked
Yet more servers containing personal information have been hacked, this time at the Canadian Mass Effect developer BioWare.
It has been confirmed that Neverwinter Nights forum servers have been broken into and personal information for as much as 18,000 people has been stolen.
BioWare is the latest addition to an increasingly large list of developers/publishers that have fallen victim to hacking attacks since PSN was hacked in April.
GM of BioWare Edmonton, Aaryn Flynn said: "We take the security of your information very seriously and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. We immediately took appropriate steps to protect our consumers data and launched an ongoing evaluation of the seriousness of the breach. However hackers may have obtained information such as user account names of approximately 18,000 accounts a very small percentage of total users."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue