LA Noire Rockstar Pass discount extended another week
Rockstar has announced that they have extended the discounted rate for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass.
The Rockstar Pass offers a discounted rate for buying and pre-ordering all the DLC for LA Noire all at once and is currently discounted even further until the first brand new downloadable case, the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case arrives on the 21st of June.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass offers all the different pre-order bonus DLC content that was available through different retailers as well as two new cases including the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case which is out next week.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass remains available at 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 9.99 USD on PSN until June the 21st.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes