LA Noire Rockstar Pass discount extended another week
Rockstar has announced that they have extended the discounted rate for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass.
The Rockstar Pass offers a discounted rate for buying and pre-ordering all the DLC for LA Noire all at once and is currently discounted even further until the first brand new downloadable case, the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case arrives on the 21st of June.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass offers all the different pre-order bonus DLC content that was available through different retailers as well as two new cases including the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case which is out next week.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass remains available at 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 9.99 USD on PSN until June the 21st.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest