LA Noire Rockstar Pass discount extended another week
Rockstar has announced that they have extended the discounted rate for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass.
The Rockstar Pass offers a discounted rate for buying and pre-ordering all the DLC for LA Noire all at once and is currently discounted even further until the first brand new downloadable case, the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case arrives on the 21st of June.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass offers all the different pre-order bonus DLC content that was available through different retailers as well as two new cases including the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case which is out next week.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass remains available at 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 9.99 USD on PSN until June the 21st.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title