LA Noire Rockstar Pass discount extended another week
Rockstar has announced that they have extended the discounted rate for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass.
The Rockstar Pass offers a discounted rate for buying and pre-ordering all the DLC for LA Noire all at once and is currently discounted even further until the first brand new downloadable case, the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case arrives on the 21st of June.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass offers all the different pre-order bonus DLC content that was available through different retailers as well as two new cases including the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case which is out next week.
The LA Noire Rockstar Pass remains available at 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 9.99 USD on PSN until June the 21st.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced