Gears of War on PS3? No chance says Bleszinski
Somebody has finally poured cold water on speculation that the Gears of War series may eventually appear on the PS3.
Design boss at Epic Games, Cliff Bleszinski stated that Gears of War would never appear on PS3, full stop.
He said: "I would say in the foreseeable future there's zero chances of Gears of War being on the PlayStation 3. Can we bury that now? Seriously. It's like, we have a great deal with Microsoft, theyre a great partner..."
Epic president Mike Capps had suggested that he "would love" to see Gears on the PS3 but Bleszinski added off the cuff: "Its one of those things that would be exciting news. Hopefully DualShock would get tweaked a little bit, but anyway, enough about that."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer