Devil's Third may arrive 2013 and even make the Wii U
Creative director of Valhalla Studios, Tomonobu Itagaki has been talking about their debut title Devil's Third, when it will arrive and possibilities for the Wii U.
The Ninja Gaiden creator has indicated that the game is around 30 percent complete just now which will put it in line to arrive at the beginning of 2013.
He hinted that they are considering doing a Wii U version of Devil's Third as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that have already been confirmed.
The most functional part of the game is currently the multiplayer which is playable and will be appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show. They are working to push up the player count with Itagaki-san hoping to have 32 players in the finished game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer