Devil's Third may arrive 2013 and even make the Wii U
Creative director of Valhalla Studios, Tomonobu Itagaki has been talking about their debut title Devil's Third, when it will arrive and possibilities for the Wii U.
The Ninja Gaiden creator has indicated that the game is around 30 percent complete just now which will put it in line to arrive at the beginning of 2013.
He hinted that they are considering doing a Wii U version of Devil's Third as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that have already been confirmed.
The most functional part of the game is currently the multiplayer which is playable and will be appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show. They are working to push up the player count with Itagaki-san hoping to have 32 players in the finished game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3