Devil's Third may arrive 2013 and even make the Wii U
Creative director of Valhalla Studios, Tomonobu Itagaki has been talking about their debut title Devil's Third, when it will arrive and possibilities for the Wii U.
The Ninja Gaiden creator has indicated that the game is around 30 percent complete just now which will put it in line to arrive at the beginning of 2013.
He hinted that they are considering doing a Wii U version of Devil's Third as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that have already been confirmed.
The most functional part of the game is currently the multiplayer which is playable and will be appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show. They are working to push up the player count with Itagaki-san hoping to have 32 players in the finished game.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today