Devil's Third may arrive 2013 and even make the Wii U
Creative director of Valhalla Studios, Tomonobu Itagaki has been talking about their debut title Devil's Third, when it will arrive and possibilities for the Wii U.
The Ninja Gaiden creator has indicated that the game is around 30 percent complete just now which will put it in line to arrive at the beginning of 2013.
He hinted that they are considering doing a Wii U version of Devil's Third as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that have already been confirmed.
The most functional part of the game is currently the multiplayer which is playable and will be appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show. They are working to push up the player count with Itagaki-san hoping to have 32 players in the finished game.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny