Devil's Third may arrive 2013 and even make the Wii U
Creative director of Valhalla Studios, Tomonobu Itagaki has been talking about their debut title Devil's Third, when it will arrive and possibilities for the Wii U.
The Ninja Gaiden creator has indicated that the game is around 30 percent complete just now which will put it in line to arrive at the beginning of 2013.
He hinted that they are considering doing a Wii U version of Devil's Third as well as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions that have already been confirmed.
The most functional part of the game is currently the multiplayer which is playable and will be appearing at this year's Tokyo Games Show. They are working to push up the player count with Itagaki-san hoping to have 32 players in the finished game.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title