Dungeon Siege III out this week
Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III arrives this week to much fanfare from RPG fans.
Dungeon Siege III offers a choice of four characters and even co-op multiplayer to avenge fallen comrades and save the land of Ehb.
The game can be played in single-player, two-player local co-op and even four-player online co-op with seamless drop-in/drop-out allowing players to experience the action any way they want.Dungeon Siege III arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Friday June the 17th in the UK and on June the 21st in the US.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title