Dungeon Siege III out this week
Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III arrives this week to much fanfare from RPG fans.
Dungeon Siege III offers a choice of four characters and even co-op multiplayer to avenge fallen comrades and save the land of Ehb.
The game can be played in single-player, two-player local co-op and even four-player online co-op with seamless drop-in/drop-out allowing players to experience the action any way they want.Dungeon Siege III arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Friday June the 17th in the UK and on June the 21st in the US.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue