Dungeon Siege III out this week
Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III arrives this week to much fanfare from RPG fans.
Dungeon Siege III offers a choice of four characters and even co-op multiplayer to avenge fallen comrades and save the land of Ehb.
The game can be played in single-player, two-player local co-op and even four-player online co-op with seamless drop-in/drop-out allowing players to experience the action any way they want.Dungeon Siege III arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Friday June the 17th in the UK and on June the 21st in the US.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3