Dungeon Siege III out this week
Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III arrives this week to much fanfare from RPG fans.
Dungeon Siege III offers a choice of four characters and even co-op multiplayer to avenge fallen comrades and save the land of Ehb.
The game can be played in single-player, two-player local co-op and even four-player online co-op with seamless drop-in/drop-out allowing players to experience the action any way they want.Dungeon Siege III arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Friday June the 17th in the UK and on June the 21st in the US.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching