Dungeon Siege III out this week
Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III arrives this week to much fanfare from RPG fans.
Dungeon Siege III offers a choice of four characters and even co-op multiplayer to avenge fallen comrades and save the land of Ehb.
The game can be played in single-player, two-player local co-op and even four-player online co-op with seamless drop-in/drop-out allowing players to experience the action any way they want.Dungeon Siege III arrives on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on Friday June the 17th in the UK and on June the 21st in the US.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft