Next generation of Xbox may appear at E3 2012, Timesplitters 4 in coming to next gen
A rumour has surface that Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware may make an appearance at next year's E3 along with Timesplitters 4.
According to Videogamer.com a source close to Crytek has slipped that they are working on Timesplitters 4 for the next generation of console hardware from both Sony and Microsoft and that the next-gen Xbox version may make an appearance at E3 2012 alongside the new hardware.
Crytek bought up Timesplitters developer Free Radical after their last big title, the PS3 exclusive Haze failed to impress and renamed the studio Crytek UK.
The sources also pointed out that the next generation of console hardware is using DirectX 11 technology at its heart to ramp up the graphical prowess of the machines.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan