Quality is important with Aliens Colonial Marines says SEGA
SEGA are putting a lot of emphasis on quality with their next Aliens title, the Gearbox-developed Colonial Marines.
Mike Hayes, the boss of SEGA West has stated that quality is the main priority in the development of Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Hayes said: "As a general point, when you have a great licence, the amount you need to spend on marketing is significantly less. So the two balance each other out."
He added: "But that's independent of how much money you invest in the game, because we know how well tie-in licence games have gone recently, we have to create a game that stands on its own two feet. This is a quality-first approach."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter