Dead or Alive: Dimensions to be re-rated in Australia
Tecmo Koei's risque fighter Dead or Alive: Dimensions is set to be re-evaluated by the Australian ratings board after having its rating revoked.
The Australian ratings board revoked the game's age rating due to the game featuring content that was not brought to their attention.
A spokesperson for the Australian ratings board said: "Information provided to the Board last week suggested that the game contained content not drawn to the Board's attention in the original classification application. After considering the response to a show cause notice issued last Thursday, June 2, the Board made the revocation decision. Dead or Alive: Dimensions is now unclassified and cannot be sold in Australia unless it is re-submitted for classification."
Dead or Alive: Dimensions has already bee cancelled in several Scandinavian countries including Sweden where certain elements of the game are believed to contravene child pornography laws.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light