Dead or Alive: Dimensions to be re-rated in Australia
Tecmo Koei's risque fighter Dead or Alive: Dimensions is set to be re-evaluated by the Australian ratings board after having its rating revoked.
The Australian ratings board revoked the game's age rating due to the game featuring content that was not brought to their attention.
A spokesperson for the Australian ratings board said: "Information provided to the Board last week suggested that the game contained content not drawn to the Board's attention in the original classification application. After considering the response to a show cause notice issued last Thursday, June 2, the Board made the revocation decision. Dead or Alive: Dimensions is now unclassified and cannot be sold in Australia unless it is re-submitted for classification."
Dead or Alive: Dimensions has already bee cancelled in several Scandinavian countries including Sweden where certain elements of the game are believed to contravene child pornography laws.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015