Dead or Alive: Dimensions to be re-rated in Australia
Tecmo Koei's risque fighter Dead or Alive: Dimensions is set to be re-evaluated by the Australian ratings board after having its rating revoked.
The Australian ratings board revoked the game's age rating due to the game featuring content that was not brought to their attention.
A spokesperson for the Australian ratings board said: "Information provided to the Board last week suggested that the game contained content not drawn to the Board's attention in the original classification application. After considering the response to a show cause notice issued last Thursday, June 2, the Board made the revocation decision. Dead or Alive: Dimensions is now unclassified and cannot be sold in Australia unless it is re-submitted for classification."
Dead or Alive: Dimensions has already bee cancelled in several Scandinavian countries including Sweden where certain elements of the game are believed to contravene child pornography laws.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III