Wii U up to 50 percent more powerful than the PS3
The development community seems to be wholly impressed by Nintendo's new home console the Wii U especially with the power of the machine.
Some developers are saying that the Wii U's power is significantly higher than that of the Xbox 360 or even the PlayStation 3.
Arvind Bhatia, analyst for Stern Agee said: "Some of the developers we spoke to indicated to us that the console will have 50% more processing power compared to the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. This is yet to be confirmed by Nintendo."
The Wii U is set to launch next year, probably in either the spring or the summer and is by far Nintendo's most ambitious home console to date.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date