Wii U up to 50 percent more powerful than the PS3
The development community seems to be wholly impressed by Nintendo's new home console the Wii U especially with the power of the machine.
Some developers are saying that the Wii U's power is significantly higher than that of the Xbox 360 or even the PlayStation 3.
Arvind Bhatia, analyst for Stern Agee said: "Some of the developers we spoke to indicated to us that the console will have 50% more processing power compared to the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. This is yet to be confirmed by Nintendo."
The Wii U is set to launch next year, probably in either the spring or the summer and is by far Nintendo's most ambitious home console to date.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto