Wii U up to 50 percent more powerful than the PS3
The development community seems to be wholly impressed by Nintendo's new home console the Wii U especially with the power of the machine.
Some developers are saying that the Wii U's power is significantly higher than that of the Xbox 360 or even the PlayStation 3.
Arvind Bhatia, analyst for Stern Agee said: "Some of the developers we spoke to indicated to us that the console will have 50% more processing power compared to the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. This is yet to be confirmed by Nintendo."
The Wii U is set to launch next year, probably in either the spring or the summer and is by far Nintendo's most ambitious home console to date.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though