Wii U up to 50 percent more powerful than the PS3
The development community seems to be wholly impressed by Nintendo's new home console the Wii U especially with the power of the machine.
Some developers are saying that the Wii U's power is significantly higher than that of the Xbox 360 or even the PlayStation 3.
Arvind Bhatia, analyst for Stern Agee said: "Some of the developers we spoke to indicated to us that the console will have 50% more processing power compared to the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. This is yet to be confirmed by Nintendo."
The Wii U is set to launch next year, probably in either the spring or the summer and is by far Nintendo's most ambitious home console to date.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny