Hitman Absolution the most expensive Danish-made game ever
IO Interactive's upcoming Hitman title, which was officially revealed at E3 this week has been described as the Denmark's most expensive gamer ever.
Square Enix's Koji Takaguchi highlighted Eidos' portfolio at this years E3 which included Hitman Absolution as the Japanese publisher's saving grace at this year's E3 bemoaning the poor quality of their Japanese portfolio.
Takaguchi said (as translated by Andriasang): "Because we merged with Eidos and had games like Tomb Raider, Deus and Hitman, as a company we were able to keep face. But the decline in Japanese titles was almost humiliating. This has been a week where I worried daily about how we can fix this."
Hitman Absolution is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2012.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto