Hitman Absolution the most expensive Danish-made game ever
IO Interactive's upcoming Hitman title, which was officially revealed at E3 this week has been described as the Denmark's most expensive gamer ever.
Square Enix's Koji Takaguchi highlighted Eidos' portfolio at this years E3 which included Hitman Absolution as the Japanese publisher's saving grace at this year's E3 bemoaning the poor quality of their Japanese portfolio.
Takaguchi said (as translated by Andriasang): "Because we merged with Eidos and had games like Tomb Raider, Deus and Hitman, as a company we were able to keep face. But the decline in Japanese titles was almost humiliating. This has been a week where I worried daily about how we can fix this."
Hitman Absolution is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2012.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light