Hitman Absolution the most expensive Danish-made game ever
IO Interactive's upcoming Hitman title, which was officially revealed at E3 this week has been described as the Denmark's most expensive gamer ever.
Square Enix's Koji Takaguchi highlighted Eidos' portfolio at this years E3 which included Hitman Absolution as the Japanese publisher's saving grace at this year's E3 bemoaning the poor quality of their Japanese portfolio.
Takaguchi said (as translated by Andriasang): "Because we merged with Eidos and had games like Tomb Raider, Deus and Hitman, as a company we were able to keep face. But the decline in Japanese titles was almost humiliating. This has been a week where I worried daily about how we can fix this."
Hitman Absolution is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2012.
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer