Hitman Absolution the most expensive Danish-made game ever
IO Interactive's upcoming Hitman title, which was officially revealed at E3 this week has been described as the Denmark's most expensive gamer ever.
Square Enix's Koji Takaguchi highlighted Eidos' portfolio at this years E3 which included Hitman Absolution as the Japanese publisher's saving grace at this year's E3 bemoaning the poor quality of their Japanese portfolio.
Takaguchi said (as translated by Andriasang): "Because we merged with Eidos and had games like Tomb Raider, Deus and Hitman, as a company we were able to keep face. But the decline in Japanese titles was almost humiliating. This has been a week where I worried daily about how we can fix this."
Hitman Absolution is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2012.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015