Hitman Absolution the most expensive Danish-made game ever
IO Interactive's upcoming Hitman title, which was officially revealed at E3 this week has been described as the Denmark's most expensive gamer ever.
Square Enix's Koji Takaguchi highlighted Eidos' portfolio at this years E3 which included Hitman Absolution as the Japanese publisher's saving grace at this year's E3 bemoaning the poor quality of their Japanese portfolio.
Takaguchi said (as translated by Andriasang): "Because we merged with Eidos and had games like Tomb Raider, Deus and Hitman, as a company we were able to keep face. But the decline in Japanese titles was almost humiliating. This has been a week where I worried daily about how we can fix this."
Hitman Absolution is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2012.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit