Levine: BioShock on PS Vita will be "strange and surprising"
After his BioShock revelation at Sony's E3 press conference Irrational Games' boss Ken Levine has teased a little more about the series' first handheld entry.
Levine is very keen to emphasis that this is not just a remake of BioShock for a next-gen handheld, it is a brand new title built specifically for PS Vita.
He explained: "It's a different project. It's its own thing being built from the ground up. That is going to be strange and surprising to people. I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying 'here's BioShock 1 on Vita', that's something we could potentially do, but you don't need us to do that. Somebody can make that happen."
The game is based on one of the concepts that Irrational had originally considered for BioShock Infinite but then ruled out.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag