Levine: BioShock on PS Vita will be "strange and surprising"
After his BioShock revelation at Sony's E3 press conference Irrational Games' boss Ken Levine has teased a little more about the series' first handheld entry.
Levine is very keen to emphasis that this is not just a remake of BioShock for a next-gen handheld, it is a brand new title built specifically for PS Vita.
He explained: "It's a different project. It's its own thing being built from the ground up. That is going to be strange and surprising to people. I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying 'here's BioShock 1 on Vita', that's something we could potentially do, but you don't need us to do that. Somebody can make that happen."
The game is based on one of the concepts that Irrational had originally considered for BioShock Infinite but then ruled out.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date