Levine: BioShock on PS Vita will be "strange and surprising"
After his BioShock revelation at Sony's E3 press conference Irrational Games' boss Ken Levine has teased a little more about the series' first handheld entry.
Levine is very keen to emphasis that this is not just a remake of BioShock for a next-gen handheld, it is a brand new title built specifically for PS Vita.
He explained: "It's a different project. It's its own thing being built from the ground up. That is going to be strange and surprising to people. I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying 'here's BioShock 1 on Vita', that's something we could potentially do, but you don't need us to do that. Somebody can make that happen."
The game is based on one of the concepts that Irrational had originally considered for BioShock Infinite but then ruled out.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone