Levine: BioShock on PS Vita will be "strange and surprising"
After his BioShock revelation at Sony's E3 press conference Irrational Games' boss Ken Levine has teased a little more about the series' first handheld entry.
Levine is very keen to emphasis that this is not just a remake of BioShock for a next-gen handheld, it is a brand new title built specifically for PS Vita.
He explained: "It's a different project. It's its own thing being built from the ground up. That is going to be strange and surprising to people. I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying 'here's BioShock 1 on Vita', that's something we could potentially do, but you don't need us to do that. Somebody can make that happen."
The game is based on one of the concepts that Irrational had originally considered for BioShock Infinite but then ruled out.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light