Levine: BioShock on PS Vita will be "strange and surprising"
After his BioShock revelation at Sony's E3 press conference Irrational Games' boss Ken Levine has teased a little more about the series' first handheld entry.
Levine is very keen to emphasis that this is not just a remake of BioShock for a next-gen handheld, it is a brand new title built specifically for PS Vita.
He explained: "It's a different project. It's its own thing being built from the ground up. That is going to be strange and surprising to people. I think we always want to surprise people. If I'm just saying 'here's BioShock 1 on Vita', that's something we could potentially do, but you don't need us to do that. Somebody can make that happen."
The game is based on one of the concepts that Irrational had originally considered for BioShock Infinite but then ruled out.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year