Smash Brothers revealed for 3DS and Wii U
Satoru Iwata has revealed that Smash Brothers will arrive on 3DS and Wii-U.
Not only will the game be released on both platforms, the new Smash Brothers is being developed so that both versions can interact with each other.
Iwata would not give any more details at this stage because the team behind it is still finishing off Kid Icarus.
Expect Nintendo to make a big deal of this in the future.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side