Smash Brothers revealed for 3DS and Wii U
Satoru Iwata has revealed that Smash Brothers will arrive on 3DS and Wii-U.
Not only will the game be released on both platforms, the new Smash Brothers is being developed so that both versions can interact with each other.
Iwata would not give any more details at this stage because the team behind it is still finishing off Kid Icarus.
Expect Nintendo to make a big deal of this in the future.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan