Mario on 3DS brings back the raccoon suit in 3D
This year Mario will be back and in 3D to boot with a brand new adventure on the 3DS.
Built especially for the 3DS Mario 3D is an impressive-looking adventure that incorporates some of the finest 3D platforming yet with some nice-looking pseudo-2D sections thrown in too for good measure.
It also sees the return of the iconic raccon suit from Mario 3 on the NES giving MArio the power to fly and beat things with his tail.
This is in development with the team that made Super Mario Galaxy and will release before the end of 2011.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date