Mario on 3DS brings back the raccoon suit in 3D
This year Mario will be back and in 3D to boot with a brand new adventure on the 3DS.
Built especially for the 3DS Mario 3D is an impressive-looking adventure that incorporates some of the finest 3D platforming yet with some nice-looking pseudo-2D sections thrown in too for good measure.
It also sees the return of the iconic raccon suit from Mario 3 on the NES giving MArio the power to fly and beat things with his tail.
This is in development with the team that made Super Mario Galaxy and will release before the end of 2011.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released