Mario on 3DS brings back the raccoon suit in 3D
This year Mario will be back and in 3D to boot with a brand new adventure on the 3DS.
Built especially for the 3DS Mario 3D is an impressive-looking adventure that incorporates some of the finest 3D platforming yet with some nice-looking pseudo-2D sections thrown in too for good measure.
It also sees the return of the iconic raccon suit from Mario 3 on the NES giving MArio the power to fly and beat things with his tail.
This is in development with the team that made Super Mario Galaxy and will release before the end of 2011.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015