Mario on 3DS brings back the raccoon suit in 3D
This year Mario will be back and in 3D to boot with a brand new adventure on the 3DS.
Built especially for the 3DS Mario 3D is an impressive-looking adventure that incorporates some of the finest 3D platforming yet with some nice-looking pseudo-2D sections thrown in too for good measure.
It also sees the return of the iconic raccon suit from Mario 3 on the NES giving MArio the power to fly and beat things with his tail.
This is in development with the team that made Super Mario Galaxy and will release before the end of 2011.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit