Mario on 3DS brings back the raccoon suit in 3D
This year Mario will be back and in 3D to boot with a brand new adventure on the 3DS.
Built especially for the 3DS Mario 3D is an impressive-looking adventure that incorporates some of the finest 3D platforming yet with some nice-looking pseudo-2D sections thrown in too for good measure.
It also sees the return of the iconic raccon suit from Mario 3 on the NES giving MArio the power to fly and beat things with his tail.
This is in development with the team that made Super Mario Galaxy and will release before the end of 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3