StarFox 3D coming with motion control and camera support
Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed StarFox 3D for the 3DS with some nice little touches unique to the 3DS.
StarFox 3D has the option of either using traditional button controls or using the 3DS's gyroscope to steer your Arwing in combat.
Also, during multiplayer games, the 3DS's internal camera will be active recording your reactions to how the game unfolds and sending the pictures to your friends over the Wi-Fi connections.
Fans of Fox McCloud will not have to wait too much longer for his return as StarFox 3D is out on 3DS this September.
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference