StarFox 3D coming with motion control and camera support
Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed StarFox 3D for the 3DS with some nice little touches unique to the 3DS.
StarFox 3D has the option of either using traditional button controls or using the 3DS's gyroscope to steer your Arwing in combat.
Also, during multiplayer games, the 3DS's internal camera will be active recording your reactions to how the game unfolds and sending the pictures to your friends over the Wi-Fi connections.
Fans of Fox McCloud will not have to wait too much longer for his return as StarFox 3D is out on 3DS this September.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One