StarFox 3D coming with motion control and camera support
Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed StarFox 3D for the 3DS with some nice little touches unique to the 3DS.
StarFox 3D has the option of either using traditional button controls or using the 3DS's gyroscope to steer your Arwing in combat.
Also, during multiplayer games, the 3DS's internal camera will be active recording your reactions to how the game unfolds and sending the pictures to your friends over the Wi-Fi connections.
Fans of Fox McCloud will not have to wait too much longer for his return as StarFox 3D is out on 3DS this September.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet