StarFox 3D coming with motion control and camera support
Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed StarFox 3D for the 3DS with some nice little touches unique to the 3DS.
StarFox 3D has the option of either using traditional button controls or using the 3DS's gyroscope to steer your Arwing in combat.
Also, during multiplayer games, the 3DS's internal camera will be active recording your reactions to how the game unfolds and sending the pictures to your friends over the Wi-Fi connections.
Fans of Fox McCloud will not have to wait too much longer for his return as StarFox 3D is out on 3DS this September.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year