StarFox 3D coming with motion control and camera support
Reggie Fils-Aime has revealed StarFox 3D for the 3DS with some nice little touches unique to the 3DS.
StarFox 3D has the option of either using traditional button controls or using the 3DS's gyroscope to steer your Arwing in combat.
Also, during multiplayer games, the 3DS's internal camera will be active recording your reactions to how the game unfolds and sending the pictures to your friends over the Wi-Fi connections.
Fans of Fox McCloud will not have to wait too much longer for his return as StarFox 3D is out on 3DS this September.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold