Zelda: Skyward Sword out for Christmas
Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a release window for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the latest installment in the series.
Accompanied by a full chamber orchestra well versed in the iconic Zelda soundtracks and incidental music, Miyamoto confirmed that Skyward Sword will be released this holidays season.
Miyamoto-san could hardly contain his excitement at the orchestral accompaniment though and spent a good few minutes having a bit of fun with Zelda's iconic sound effects like the music from the fairy pools and the tune played when Link opens up a chest before getting down to his announcements.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter