Zelda: Skyward Sword out for Christmas
Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a release window for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the latest installment in the series.
Accompanied by a full chamber orchestra well versed in the iconic Zelda soundtracks and incidental music, Miyamoto confirmed that Skyward Sword will be released this holidays season.
Miyamoto-san could hardly contain his excitement at the orchestral accompaniment though and spent a good few minutes having a bit of fun with Zelda's iconic sound effects like the music from the fairy pools and the tune played when Link opens up a chest before getting down to his announcements.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO