Zelda: Skyward Sword out for Christmas
Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a release window for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the latest installment in the series.
Accompanied by a full chamber orchestra well versed in the iconic Zelda soundtracks and incidental music, Miyamoto confirmed that Skyward Sword will be released this holidays season.
Miyamoto-san could hardly contain his excitement at the orchestral accompaniment though and spent a good few minutes having a bit of fun with Zelda's iconic sound effects like the music from the fairy pools and the tune played when Link opens up a chest before getting down to his announcements.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer