Zelda: Skyward Sword out for Christmas
Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a release window for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the latest installment in the series.
Accompanied by a full chamber orchestra well versed in the iconic Zelda soundtracks and incidental music, Miyamoto confirmed that Skyward Sword will be released this holidays season.
Miyamoto-san could hardly contain his excitement at the orchestral accompaniment though and spent a good few minutes having a bit of fun with Zelda's iconic sound effects like the music from the fairy pools and the tune played when Link opens up a chest before getting down to his announcements.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday