Zelda: Skyward Sword out for Christmas
Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a release window for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the latest installment in the series.
Accompanied by a full chamber orchestra well versed in the iconic Zelda soundtracks and incidental music, Miyamoto confirmed that Skyward Sword will be released this holidays season.
Miyamoto-san could hardly contain his excitement at the orchestral accompaniment though and spent a good few minutes having a bit of fun with Zelda's iconic sound effects like the music from the fairy pools and the tune played when Link opens up a chest before getting down to his announcements.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan