BioShock game coming to the NGP
Irrational's Ken Levine dropped a big bomb on the stage at Sony's E3 press conference.
Levine began speaking of a concept in its early stages but that it didn't have a suitable home, until now.
Whipping out an NGP from his pocket Levine proclaimed that they had finally found a suitable home for the game.
This is still in its early stages so we'll be on the look out for more news when it arrives.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer