BioShock Infinite getting Move support
Ken Levine spoke of discussions with Sony about Move and using it to get casual gamers into playing core games the calibre of BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite will feature Move support and Levine has promised that the PS3 version of the game will offer unique ways to play the game.
BioShock Infinite will come with the original BioShock game bundled on the same blu-ray when it releases.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3