BioShock Infinite getting Move support
Ken Levine spoke of discussions with Sony about Move and using it to get casual gamers into playing core games the calibre of BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite will feature Move support and Levine has promised that the PS3 version of the game will offer unique ways to play the game.
BioShock Infinite will come with the original BioShock game bundled on the same blu-ray when it releases.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game