BioShock Infinite getting Move support
Ken Levine spoke of discussions with Sony about Move and using it to get casual gamers into playing core games the calibre of BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite will feature Move support and Levine has promised that the PS3 version of the game will offer unique ways to play the game.
BioShock Infinite will come with the original BioShock game bundled on the same blu-ray when it releases.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year