BioShock Infinite getting Move support
Ken Levine spoke of discussions with Sony about Move and using it to get casual gamers into playing core games the calibre of BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite will feature Move support and Levine has promised that the PS3 version of the game will offer unique ways to play the game.
BioShock Infinite will come with the original BioShock game bundled on the same blu-ray when it releases.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though