BioShock Infinite getting Move support
Ken Levine spoke of discussions with Sony about Move and using it to get casual gamers into playing core games the calibre of BioShock Infinite.
BioShock Infinite will feature Move support and Levine has promised that the PS3 version of the game will offer unique ways to play the game.
BioShock Infinite will come with the original BioShock game bundled on the same blu-ray when it releases.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold