24 inch PlayStation 3D TV revealed
Sony will be launching a new PlayStation branded 24 inch 3D TV in a bid to make 3D gaming more affordable.
The new TV will launch in a special bundle aimed at budget gamers and families who want a 3D experience for the kids room.
The bundle will feature Resistance 3, a six-foot HDMI cable and a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses alongside the TV making it a very attractive package indeed.
This is made more attractive by the price, just 499.99 USD. The TV and the bundle will be available later on this year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch