24 inch PlayStation 3D TV revealed
Sony will be launching a new PlayStation branded 24 inch 3D TV in a bid to make 3D gaming more affordable.
The new TV will launch in a special bundle aimed at budget gamers and families who want a 3D experience for the kids room.
The bundle will feature Resistance 3, a six-foot HDMI cable and a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses alongside the TV making it a very attractive package indeed.
This is made more attractive by the price, just 499.99 USD. The TV and the bundle will be available later on this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year