24 inch PlayStation 3D TV revealed
Sony will be launching a new PlayStation branded 24 inch 3D TV in a bid to make 3D gaming more affordable.
The new TV will launch in a special bundle aimed at budget gamers and families who want a 3D experience for the kids room.
The bundle will feature Resistance 3, a six-foot HDMI cable and a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses alongside the TV making it a very attractive package indeed.
This is made more attractive by the price, just 499.99 USD. The TV and the bundle will be available later on this year.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America