24 inch PlayStation 3D TV revealed
Sony will be launching a new PlayStation branded 24 inch 3D TV in a bid to make 3D gaming more affordable.
The new TV will launch in a special bundle aimed at budget gamers and families who want a 3D experience for the kids room.
The bundle will feature Resistance 3, a six-foot HDMI cable and a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses alongside the TV making it a very attractive package indeed.
This is made more attractive by the price, just 499.99 USD. The TV and the bundle will be available later on this year.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date