Far Cry 3 revealed and it's crazy
This one is steeped in mystery. Ubisoft Montreal's David Keen comes onto the stage and introduces a trailer.
Without naming anything they step straight into a strange tropical island setting where all the inhabitants are crazy. This is verified when one of them gives James Brody, the game's main character, a long monologue about not being crazy and then tosses him down a waterfall tied to a concrete block.
Brody wrestles free from his binds, escapes and fights his way through a small compound to a helicopter only to have it shot down.
After the crash the original crazy guy finds Brody as he crawls out of the wreckage and asks "Did I ever tell you the definition of crazy?"
This is Far Cry 3 seemingly returning to it's roots and it is probably the surprise of E3 so far. It's due out some time in 2012.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment