Far Cry 3 revealed and it's crazy
This one is steeped in mystery. Ubisoft Montreal's David Keen comes onto the stage and introduces a trailer.
Without naming anything they step straight into a strange tropical island setting where all the inhabitants are crazy. This is verified when one of them gives James Brody, the game's main character, a long monologue about not being crazy and then tosses him down a waterfall tied to a concrete block.
Brody wrestles free from his binds, escapes and fights his way through a small compound to a helicopter only to have it shot down.
After the crash the original crazy guy finds Brody as he crawls out of the wreckage and asks "Did I ever tell you the definition of crazy?"
This is Far Cry 3 seemingly returning to it's roots and it is probably the surprise of E3 so far. It's due out some time in 2012.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue