Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA title Overstrike
Insomniac has revealed their first ever multiplatform title Overstrike as part of EA's Partners program.
Overstrike is an action platformer following the actions of a covert strike team of misfit action heroes who have to save the world from an agency bent on complete domination.
It's a bit more mature than Ratchet and Clank but it shares Insomniac's trademark sense of humour.
It seems like an espionage-themed title but from the trailer there's much more action here than sneaking around.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release