Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA title Overstrike
Insomniac has revealed their first ever multiplatform title Overstrike as part of EA's Partners program.
Overstrike is an action platformer following the actions of a covert strike team of misfit action heroes who have to save the world from an agency bent on complete domination.
It's a bit more mature than Ratchet and Clank but it shares Insomniac's trademark sense of humour.
It seems like an espionage-themed title but from the trailer there's much more action here than sneaking around.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone