Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA title Overstrike
Insomniac has revealed their first ever multiplatform title Overstrike as part of EA's Partners program.
Overstrike is an action platformer following the actions of a covert strike team of misfit action heroes who have to save the world from an agency bent on complete domination.
It's a bit more mature than Ratchet and Clank but it shares Insomniac's trademark sense of humour.
It seems like an espionage-themed title but from the trailer there's much more action here than sneaking around.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer