Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA title Overstrike
Insomniac has revealed their first ever multiplatform title Overstrike as part of EA's Partners program.
Overstrike is an action platformer following the actions of a covert strike team of misfit action heroes who have to save the world from an agency bent on complete domination.
It's a bit more mature than Ratchet and Clank but it shares Insomniac's trademark sense of humour.
It seems like an espionage-themed title but from the trailer there's much more action here than sneaking around.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016