Insomniac goes multiplatform with EA title Overstrike
Insomniac has revealed their first ever multiplatform title Overstrike as part of EA's Partners program.
Overstrike is an action platformer following the actions of a covert strike team of misfit action heroes who have to save the world from an agency bent on complete domination.
It's a bit more mature than Ratchet and Clank but it shares Insomniac's trademark sense of humour.
It seems like an espionage-themed title but from the trailer there's much more action here than sneaking around.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced