EA Football Club online service revealed
EA Sports has revealed a new online service that will launch with FIFA 12 as a social tool to help gamers connect with friends and share achievements even offline.
The EA Football Club is a free social networking tool that links FIFA players together and allows them to achieve a persistent online football experience. It will also allow players to share their greatest footballing achievements using social networking services like Facebook.
There is also a feature called Support Your Club which will allow football fanatics to keep their club competitive on online league tables and help them avoid virtual relegation. This can be done by playing as the club in FIFA 12 and competing against rival clubs adding an extra dimension to play.
As well as being linked to FIFA 12 it also will be accessible from home computers, tablet systems and smartphones bringing a complete online service to FIFA fans.
FIFA 12 will be out on just about everything this autumn.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side