SSX uses satellite data to recreate real mountain ranges
EA Sports, boss Peter Moore has been talking about their returning snowboarding franchise SSX.
He has revealed that they have been using satellite data to recreate all the great mountain ranges in the world.
It will allow players to drop in to any mountain range in the world and freestyle their way down even in the midst of an avalanche.
SSX returns to consoles in January 2012.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer