SSX uses satellite data to recreate real mountain ranges
EA Sports, boss Peter Moore has been talking about their returning snowboarding franchise SSX.
He has revealed that they have been using satellite data to recreate all the great mountain ranges in the world.
It will allow players to drop in to any mountain range in the world and freestyle their way down even in the midst of an avalanche.
SSX returns to consoles in January 2012.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3