SSX uses satellite data to recreate real mountain ranges
EA Sports, boss Peter Moore has been talking about their returning snowboarding franchise SSX.
He has revealed that they have been using satellite data to recreate all the great mountain ranges in the world.
It will allow players to drop in to any mountain range in the world and freestyle their way down even in the midst of an avalanche.
SSX returns to consoles in January 2012.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like