SSX uses satellite data to recreate real mountain ranges
EA Sports, boss Peter Moore has been talking about their returning snowboarding franchise SSX.
He has revealed that they have been using satellite data to recreate all the great mountain ranges in the world.
It will allow players to drop in to any mountain range in the world and freestyle their way down even in the midst of an avalanche.
SSX returns to consoles in January 2012.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4