SSX uses satellite data to recreate real mountain ranges
EA Sports, boss Peter Moore has been talking about their returning snowboarding franchise SSX.
He has revealed that they have been using satellite data to recreate all the great mountain ranges in the world.
It will allow players to drop in to any mountain range in the world and freestyle their way down even in the midst of an avalanche.
SSX returns to consoles in January 2012.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto