Bioware: Just play Star Wars: The Old Republic
This year at E3, EA and Bioware are showing off more than ever before of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
With gameplay, epic boss battles, lots of new videos they are hoping to wow and indeed appease the fans that have been waiting patiently for the epic Star Wars MMO to finally arrive.
Appearing on stage to introduce the latest trailer Bioware's Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "This is bigger than anything I can tell you. Bigger than a trailer. Bigger than anything I can show you on the stage or on live TV...I'm not going to talk you into playing this game. I'm not going to convince you to play this game. Just play it, get lost in it, live it."
There's still no release date though.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO