Bioware: Just play Star Wars: The Old Republic
This year at E3, EA and Bioware are showing off more than ever before of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
With gameplay, epic boss battles, lots of new videos they are hoping to wow and indeed appease the fans that have been waiting patiently for the epic Star Wars MMO to finally arrive.
Appearing on stage to introduce the latest trailer Bioware's Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "This is bigger than anything I can tell you. Bigger than a trailer. Bigger than anything I can show you on the stage or on live TV...I'm not going to talk you into playing this game. I'm not going to convince you to play this game. Just play it, get lost in it, live it."
There's still no release date though.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year