Bioware: Just play Star Wars: The Old Republic
This year at E3, EA and Bioware are showing off more than ever before of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
With gameplay, epic boss battles, lots of new videos they are hoping to wow and indeed appease the fans that have been waiting patiently for the epic Star Wars MMO to finally arrive.
Appearing on stage to introduce the latest trailer Bioware's Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "This is bigger than anything I can tell you. Bigger than a trailer. Bigger than anything I can show you on the stage or on live TV...I'm not going to talk you into playing this game. I'm not going to convince you to play this game. Just play it, get lost in it, live it."
There's still no release date though.
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent