Bioware: Just play Star Wars: The Old Republic
This year at E3, EA and Bioware are showing off more than ever before of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
With gameplay, epic boss battles, lots of new videos they are hoping to wow and indeed appease the fans that have been waiting patiently for the epic Star Wars MMO to finally arrive.
Appearing on stage to introduce the latest trailer Bioware's Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "This is bigger than anything I can tell you. Bigger than a trailer. Bigger than anything I can show you on the stage or on live TV...I'm not going to talk you into playing this game. I'm not going to convince you to play this game. Just play it, get lost in it, live it."
There's still no release date though.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year