Bioware: Just play Star Wars: The Old Republic
This year at E3, EA and Bioware are showing off more than ever before of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
With gameplay, epic boss battles, lots of new videos they are hoping to wow and indeed appease the fans that have been waiting patiently for the epic Star Wars MMO to finally arrive.
Appearing on stage to introduce the latest trailer Bioware's Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "This is bigger than anything I can tell you. Bigger than a trailer. Bigger than anything I can show you on the stage or on live TV...I'm not going to talk you into playing this game. I'm not going to convince you to play this game. Just play it, get lost in it, live it."
There's still no release date though.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave