Mass Effect 3 dated
Bioware's Casey Hudson has opened the EA E3 press conference with a demo and a release date for Mass Effect 3.
On March the 6th, 2012 Commander Shepard will return to try and save the galaxy from an all out assault by the Reapers.
The demo shows off an epic battle between Shepard's team and a huge insect-like Reaper and he makes use of orbital support as well as the skill of his team in order to defeat the behemoths.
Earlier today Dr Ray Muzyka showed off the Kinect voice control features that they are building into the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3 at the Microsoft press conference.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game