Mass Effect 3 dated
Bioware's Casey Hudson has opened the EA E3 press conference with a demo and a release date for Mass Effect 3.
On March the 6th, 2012 Commander Shepard will return to try and save the galaxy from an all out assault by the Reapers.
The demo shows off an epic battle between Shepard's team and a huge insect-like Reaper and he makes use of orbital support as well as the skill of his team in order to defeat the behemoths.
Earlier today Dr Ray Muzyka showed off the Kinect voice control features that they are building into the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3 at the Microsoft press conference.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year