Mass Effect 3 dated
Bioware's Casey Hudson has opened the EA E3 press conference with a demo and a release date for Mass Effect 3.
On March the 6th, 2012 Commander Shepard will return to try and save the galaxy from an all out assault by the Reapers.
The demo shows off an epic battle between Shepard's team and a huge insect-like Reaper and he makes use of orbital support as well as the skill of his team in order to defeat the behemoths.
Earlier today Dr Ray Muzyka showed off the Kinect voice control features that they are building into the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3 at the Microsoft press conference.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title