Mass Effect 3 dated
Bioware's Casey Hudson has opened the EA E3 press conference with a demo and a release date for Mass Effect 3.
On March the 6th, 2012 Commander Shepard will return to try and save the galaxy from an all out assault by the Reapers.
The demo shows off an epic battle between Shepard's team and a huge insect-like Reaper and he makes use of orbital support as well as the skill of his team in order to defeat the behemoths.
Earlier today Dr Ray Muzyka showed off the Kinect voice control features that they are building into the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3 at the Microsoft press conference.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO