Fable: The Journey announced by Peter Molyneux
Peter Molyneux has appeared on stage to announce the next Fable title in the series.
Fable: The Journey is the first game in the series to use Kinect, fully.
The E3 stage demo introduced what seems to be a very impressive gesticular spellcasting system that can even be used sitting down.
No date has been announced but it is an intriguing concept to look forward to.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave