Fable: The Journey announced by Peter Molyneux
Peter Molyneux has appeared on stage to announce the next Fable title in the series.
Fable: The Journey is the first game in the series to use Kinect, fully.
The E3 stage demo introduced what seems to be a very impressive gesticular spellcasting system that can even be used sitting down.
No date has been announced but it is an intriguing concept to look forward to.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell