Fable: The Journey announced by Peter Molyneux
Peter Molyneux has appeared on stage to announce the next Fable title in the series.
Fable: The Journey is the first game in the series to use Kinect, fully.
The E3 stage demo introduced what seems to be a very impressive gesticular spellcasting system that can even be used sitting down.
No date has been announced but it is an intriguing concept to look forward to.
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2