Fable: The Journey announced by Peter Molyneux
Peter Molyneux has appeared on stage to announce the next Fable title in the series.
Fable: The Journey is the first game in the series to use Kinect, fully.
The E3 stage demo introduced what seems to be a very impressive gesticular spellcasting system that can even be used sitting down.
No date has been announced but it is an intriguing concept to look forward to.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone