Fable: The Journey announced by Peter Molyneux
Peter Molyneux has appeared on stage to announce the next Fable title in the series.
Fable: The Journey is the first game in the series to use Kinect, fully.
The E3 stage demo introduced what seems to be a very impressive gesticular spellcasting system that can even be used sitting down.
No date has been announced but it is an intriguing concept to look forward to.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold