Cliffy B and Ice T demo
In one of the jewels in the Microsoft E3 stage show Ice T joined Cliff Bleszinski in demoing the co-op story mode in Gears of War 3.
In what Cliffy B called "the most polished Gears game yet" he and Ice T took on a colossal aquatic monster as it attempts to consume the base they're in.
They also revealed walking armoured mech suits for the game that offers a bit more firepower for the remaining human forces.
Ice T also revealed that he will be putting together a song with metal band, Body Count to commemorate the Horde mode multiplayer.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan