YouTube and live TV coming to Xbox Live Kinect experience
Microsoft has revealed that they will be bringing much more comprehensive internet support on to the Xbox 360.
They have announced that they will be bringing YouTube to Xbox Live with added voice control through Kinect.
They will also be integrating Bing into the Xbox Dashboard with full Kinect voice support again allowing you to search for items across all the Xbox content providers to find all related content to your search.
Voice control is also getting integrated into the live TV experience with the help of Microsoft's TV partners across the world like Sky in the UK and Canal+ in France. This will allow Xbox users to find their favourite shows just by asking for them.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users