YouTube and live TV coming to Xbox Live Kinect experience
Microsoft has revealed that they will be bringing much more comprehensive internet support on to the Xbox 360.
They have announced that they will be bringing YouTube to Xbox Live with added voice control through Kinect.
They will also be integrating Bing into the Xbox Dashboard with full Kinect voice support again allowing you to search for items across all the Xbox content providers to find all related content to your search.
Voice control is also getting integrated into the live TV experience with the help of Microsoft's TV partners across the world like Sky in the UK and Canal+ in France. This will allow Xbox users to find their favourite shows just by asking for them.
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC