YouTube and live TV coming to Xbox Live Kinect experience
Microsoft has revealed that they will be bringing much more comprehensive internet support on to the Xbox 360.
They have announced that they will be bringing YouTube to Xbox Live with added voice control through Kinect.
They will also be integrating Bing into the Xbox Dashboard with full Kinect voice support again allowing you to search for items across all the Xbox content providers to find all related content to your search.
Voice control is also getting integrated into the live TV experience with the help of Microsoft's TV partners across the world like Sky in the UK and Canal+ in France. This will allow Xbox users to find their favourite shows just by asking for them.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update