YouTube and live TV coming to Xbox Live Kinect experience
Microsoft has revealed that they will be bringing much more comprehensive internet support on to the Xbox 360.
They have announced that they will be bringing YouTube to Xbox Live with added voice control through Kinect.
They will also be integrating Bing into the Xbox Dashboard with full Kinect voice support again allowing you to search for items across all the Xbox content providers to find all related content to your search.
Voice control is also getting integrated into the live TV experience with the help of Microsoft's TV partners across the world like Sky in the UK and Canal+ in France. This will allow Xbox users to find their favourite shows just by asking for them.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One