YouTube and live TV coming to Xbox Live Kinect experience
Microsoft has revealed that they will be bringing much more comprehensive internet support on to the Xbox 360.
They have announced that they will be bringing YouTube to Xbox Live with added voice control through Kinect.
They will also be integrating Bing into the Xbox Dashboard with full Kinect voice support again allowing you to search for items across all the Xbox content providers to find all related content to your search.
Voice control is also getting integrated into the live TV experience with the help of Microsoft's TV partners across the world like Sky in the UK and Canal+ in France. This will allow Xbox users to find their favourite shows just by asking for them.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter